buying new pool help please someone

Discussions that do not fit into any of the
swimming pool categories and general topics.
azulverde
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast
My Pool: With pool and spa design, our goal is to give you a water element that is tranquil and enjoyable. You will be able to relax in the sun and enjoy the beautiful and functional design we create. For a pool and spa area, we focus on what really matters: how you plan to use the space.

Re: buying new pool help please someone

Postby azulverde » Mon 06 Nov, 2017 06:48

Build your pool and pool surround to occupy an area of approx. 25% of the total available area. If you have a large space, infinity pools can heighten the aesthetic appeal of your outdoor. If you have a very small area, you can still have beautiful Jacuzzi pool with fountains.

paulr33
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient
My Pool: Fibreglass Salt Water Pool, 45k litres

Postby paulr33 » Mon 15 Jan, 2018 05:27

We've had our pool a year and we went with fibreglass over concrete based on cost difference (about 20k difference AUD), time to install and ease of maintaining fibreglass pool once it is running. My parents have a concrete pool and its a hassle to maintain and clean, ours is much easier being fibreglass (and cheaper for initial install/setup).
pedro12
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby pedro12 » Thu 22 Feb, 2018 02:06

I'm in the process of constructing a new ground pool about 50m from the coast. Any suggestion for me?

Return to “Poolside - General Discussions”