TV on the pool

Discussions that do not fit into any of the
swimming pool categories and general topics.
AlexisJack
I'm new here
I'm new here

TV on the pool

Postby AlexisJack » Mon 28 Jan, 2019 22:02

Hi. I just to know your thoughts with the the growing market of outdoor tvs and how it is placed beside the pool or mounted on the hot tub. Do you think it is great idea or no?
I see outdoor tv brands such as Coss Outdoor Tv which claims to be weatherproof and safe for pools/spas/hottub. Thanks.

chris_e290
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: TV on the pool

Postby chris_e290 » Wed 30 Jan, 2019 03:14

It's not a necessity but it is something that isn't bad to have near the pool at all especially if you love hosting parties to your friends and family.

I've checked their website and they claim that their tv is safe even if installed near the pool but if I were you, and you wanted it for yourself, go check more reviews and actual experiences from customers.
AlexisJack
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: TV on the pool

Postby AlexisJack » Wed 30 Jan, 2019 21:30

chris_e290 wrote:It's not a necessity but it is something that isn't bad to have near the pool at all especially if you love hosting parties to your friends and family.

I've checked their website and they claim that their tv is safe even if installed near the pool but if I were you, and you wanted it for yourself, go check more reviews and actual experiences from customers.

alright, thanks. I'll look for more then though.

Return to “Poolside - General Discussions”