Bird problems!

Discussions that do not fit into any of the
swimming pool categories and general topics.
DeeMarino
I'm new here
I'm new here

Bird problems!

Postby DeeMarino » Tue 25 May, 2021 13:51

Does anyone else have a problem in the spring with birds dropping the waste from their nests into the pool? I believe it’s Grackles that do this and it’s so frustrating. I’m not talking the size of a regular bird poop. These things are large! They drop it in my pool, all over the concrete, my fencing, the pool walls… it’s everywhere! I was really hoping this year would be better because my neighbors dug a huge pond behind our house. I thought it would be a much easier target. I guess they like my pool area better still. It only happens for a few weeks, but it’s disgusting! If anyone has suggestions, I’m desperate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bcarstew
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 18 X35 sport pool (4-5.5 ft deep).

Re: Bird problems!

Postby bcarstew » Wed 26 May, 2021 20:53

I wish that I could help you, but I am trying to find out where I pay post a question?

I have been on many forums before but this is the first one in which I could not figure out how to ask a question of the forum.

Please help!

Thanks!

PS please be precise, I often find the someone will tell me to go to a place with no instructions provided with how to get there.
Denniswiseman
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 10k inground fibreglass, Telescopic Cover, Hayward Powerline pump, Quality filter with glass media, 27kw output heat pump, K-2006C test kit

Re: Bird problems!

Postby Denniswiseman » Thu 27 May, 2021 08:48

bcarstew wrote:I wish that I could help you, but I am trying to find out where I pay post a question?
I have been on many forums before but this is the first one in which I could not figure out how to ask a question of the forum.

Please help!

Thanks!

PS please be precise, I often find the someone will tell me to go to a place with no instructions provided with how to get there.

You have already done it
On any page
Click Pool Forums or on the home page click Forums and select which one you want
Click New Topic

Return to “Poolside - General Discussions”