Solar,Electric Heat Pump,Gas,?

Electric heaters, gas heaters, heat pumps,
solar heaters, geothermal heating, solar pool
covers and wood-burning pool heating equipment.
rneally

Postby rneally » Tue 20 Mar, 2012 00:03

The more I read the more confused I get. I bought a home last year with a pool but the gas heater that it came with was broke. I live in Southern California but I’m looking to extend the swim season a bit and even in the summer I would like to get the pool up a good 5-10 degrees. I’ve always heard gas heating is the least efficient and most expensive but now I hear they have better ones these days. Now I’ve just read something about a heat siphon? I read that heat pumps are only a about 300.00 a year to run but I’m not sure if even that’s true. Every site tells you something different about the benifits of each unit. Any ideas on a good brand for heater of choice would be very helpful too. There is just a lot of info out there on the web and no real place with reviews. I wanted to start moving on this and get it done before summer but now I'm in stall with too many choices. Thank you very much for any help you can provide. :thumbup:

Postby Guest » Wed 21 Mar, 2012 12:00

Nationwidepoolheating.com is a great place to check out the options :D
alexbailey
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: mm

Postby alexbailey » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 00:47

Heat pumps are great innovations. They are great for heating and cooling areas in your home or office.

heat pumps
ronaldjohn
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby ronaldjohn » Fri 10 Aug, 2012 14:55

In response to your question, you may refer to furnace repair Roselle for reference. There, you can find information on duct cleaning, gas and heating. Hope I answered your question.

Return to “Solar & Pool Heaters”