Pentair Minimax NT error E02

Electric heaters, gas heaters, heat pumps,
solar heaters, geothermal heating, solar pool
covers and wood-burning pool heating equipment.
jnojr
I'm new here
I'm new here

Pentair Minimax NT error E02

Postby jnojr » Sun 22 Sep, 2019 18:19

I have a Pentair Minimaz NT 400K BTU heater. It throws an E02 after running for a while. I've replaced the thermistor, and both thermostats show continuity. What else could I check?

wrtaylor79
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Heater Pentair Minimax NT

Re: Pentair Minimax NT error E02

Postby wrtaylor79 » Sat 14 Dec, 2019 18:02

Did you ever resolve your issue? I am having the same issue. I replaced the both Hi limit switches, Thermistor, and pressure switch. I am still getting a E02 code. Looking for next steps.
jnojr
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Pentair Minimax NT error E02

Postby jnojr » Sun 15 Dec, 2019 10:18

wrtaylor79 wrote:Did you ever resolve your issue? I am having the same issue. I replaced the both Hi limit switches, Thermistor, and pressure switch. I am still getting a E02 code. Looking for next steps.

I have to say no. This was an issue while I was running the heater in pool mode, which I haven't done since I posted. I did have a few folks tell me that the flow valve might be the culprit, and I bought one and it's sitting on my workbench. I had to go out and buy a pair of channel locks big enough to get the cap for it off. I just need to make the effort to go out and do it. I might see something bad about the old flow valve, or I might need to wait until about May to start using the pool with heat again, and see if my problem is resolved or not.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Return to “Solar & Pool Heaters”