Resistance pools

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.
ChloeP
I'm new here
I'm new here

Resistance pools

Postby ChloeP » Wed 16 Jan, 2013 09:47

Hi everyone,
We're in the early stages of planning a pool and I came across this kind of thing http://www.endlesspools.com. I used one at a gym once and really liked it but wondered if anyone had any experience of having one at home? They also have machines that fit in existing swimming pools, in case we decided to have one at a later date. Would that affect decisions we make now? For example salt water as opposed to chlorine?
Thanks.

TSH Tech

Resistance pools

Postby TSH Tech » Thu 17 Jan, 2013 01:34

Hi Chloe, whatever swimming pool you wish to purchase, the chlorinating method, either by Salt Water Generator or Chlorine Tablet Feeder will not make any difference in the resistance pool water features.

Also of note; if you decide to build an indoor resistance/swim-in-place pool, I would recommend the UltraViolet(www.deltauv.com) sanitizer method combined with a variable speed pool filter pump. The reason is, tablet and salt water chlorine generators will produce chlorine fumes which may be strong, irritant and erode the interior of your pool room. This sanitizer method will have no issues if your pool is heated by solar panels or conventional gas pool heaters.
Chloe

Resistance pools

Postby Chloe » Thu 17 Jan, 2013 04:50

That's really helpful, thanks.
I'm sure I'll have more questions along the way :)

Chloe

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”