Pool Care Made Simple and Easy!

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.
Jamessteltenpool
I'm new here
I'm new here

Pool Care Made Simple and Easy!

Postby Jamessteltenpool » Tue 22 Jan, 2013 04:50

Hi Guys,

Easy pool care these days seems way too complicated for an average joe. The progression we see in todays Pool Industry is making a simple task like maintaining your family's pool a little bit to hard to control. I know this because i have been working in the pool industry for the last 6 years and i see this on a day to day basis. I was born into a family owned pool business and begun working at a very young age. I know all the in's and out's when it comes to the current pool industry. Recently my father referred me to The Ultimate Swimming Pool Maintenance Guide, now i have read my fair share of guides and how to books of the industry, some provide little help and some provide the helpful hints and tips you need to look after your pool. But this guide literally blew my mind away! It presented as much knowledge of the industry as i already knew. If you are looking for a good read to build your knowledge I highly recommend it! I sourced where my father bought it from, so check it out if you are interested..

http://c3dd1cp8-in50zi9pcz65enl57.hop.clickbank.net/

If you are pleased with what if beholds, send me a message! I would be glad to hear if anyone found it as helpful as i did!

Thanks!
James

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”