Basic Plunbing

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.
vtxer02

Basic Plunbing

Postby vtxer02 » Mon 24 Jul, 2006 13:12

Help, just bought a house with 20X42 foot in ground, with I guess all the regular equipment. THe pool is nice and clear wiht just a touch of colorine smell, (it has a clorinator system). Everything is fine, except I don't know what to do with all these valves and swithes ect. has rained 8 inches in the last 2 days and the pool is now way too full.
I don't know how to lower the level in the pool ect ect.
Any help would be appreciated, before I have to go to the local pool supply house for expensive help.
Thanks, Jimmy :roll:

Walter
Swimming Pool Pro
Swimming Pool Pro

Postby Walter » Mon 24 Jul, 2006 14:13

turn all equipment off, turn multiport to waster, turn back on and make sure the water is going out discharge pipe and it will lower the pool level as it goes.
We are a custom pool and spa builder. We can only offer suggestions with the information given. Don't hesitate to email me if you have a questions and I will answer it as best as I can or point you in the right direction.
slimy_jimmons
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby slimy_jimmons » Mon 24 Jul, 2006 14:23

Is that the big valve on the sand filter piping?
Walter
Swimming Pool Pro
Swimming Pool Pro

Postby Walter » Mon 24 Jul, 2006 15:28

yes it is.
We are a custom pool and spa builder. We can only offer suggestions with the information given. Don't hesitate to email me if you have a questions and I will answer it as best as I can or point you in the right direction.

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”