Speical Concrete

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.

Speical Concrete

Postby Alex » Fri 11 Aug, 2006 12:53

What is that special concrete that goes on top of the bottom layer of concrete but under the liner to make the liner smooth?

I'm new here
I'm new here
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon 21 Aug, 2006 10:35

Postby bbmfkp » Tue 22 Aug, 2006 09:50

Its called vermiculite. Its for inground pools with liners. I have this type of pool and love it. Much cheaper than an all concrete pool.

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”

Who is online at the Pool Help Forum

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests