Semi inground and ladder

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
pdidy68
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 12'x24'x52" Hampton Oval Pool

Hayward Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting SKIMMER

12'x24'x52" Oval Uni-Bead Terra Cotta Liner - 25 Gauge

Hayward S180T 18" Sand Filter System 1.5-HP Power-Flo Pump

Semi inground and ladder

Postby pdidy68 » Mon 27 Jul, 2020 08:13

Hi all,

I am getting a semi inground installed this week and have a quick question about entry and exit. This is what I purchased:
12'x24'x52" Hampton Oval Pool, Hayward Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting SKIMMER,12'x24'x52" Oval Uni-Bead Terra Cotta Liner - 25 Gauge,Hayward S180T 18" Sand Filter System 1.5-HP Power-Flo Pump.

The contractor is putting the pool 30 inches into the ground. I have a deck but have decided not to put the pool up against the deck as I might want to redo the entire deck and build a new one next season with the pool included into it. So for right now, it will sit around the middle of the yard and if the pool goes in 30 inches and it is 52" high, at least 22" will be exposed above ground.I have been told to purchase an A frame ladder and cut to size in order to get into the pool. Is there anything else out there as far as product or solution for the short term I can use or install that would not be permanent and provide entry and exit. Sorry for the babble and thanks in advance.
Paul

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”