Spa draining

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.
Coraneedshelp
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Kidney shaped, Jandy, Pebble tech, Pool Pilot Digital autopilot systems, about 30x14 feet

Spa draining

Postby Coraneedshelp » Sun 13 Jun, 2021 17:58

Hi there! New pool owner here. We just moved into a house with a pool and since my husband and I have no clue on how the machinery works, we have a gentleman service our pool weekly. We came across an issue recently where we noticed that the water level in the spa area is draining and not filling back up, specifically when the filter is on. My pool service isn't open on weekends so I thought to ask here. My question is, are the valve switches in the correct orientation or do I need to move these to face a different direction. Thank you in advance for the help! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EjIvRqepMlcwUSqPP-iB5IgtxiE0acnl/view?usp=drivesdk

Denniswiseman
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 10k inground fibreglass, Telescopic Cover, Hayward Powerline pump, Quality filter with glass media, 27kw output heat pump, K-2006C test kit

Re: Spa draining

Postby Denniswiseman » Mon 14 Jun, 2021 02:22

Try altering them, they are all labelled, it won't hurt. You have an image so that you can reset them back
Coraneedshelp
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Kidney shaped, Jandy, Pebble tech, Pool Pilot Digital autopilot systems, about 30x14 feet

Postby Coraneedshelp » Mon 14 Jun, 2021 02:34

Denniswiseman wrote:Try altering them, they are all labelled, it won't hurt. You have an image so that you can reset them back

I'll try that. I'm just worried I'll break something. But I'll try it, thank you.
Denniswiseman
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 10k inground fibreglass, Telescopic Cover, Hayward Powerline pump, Quality filter with glass media, 27kw output heat pump, K-2006C test kit

Postby Denniswiseman » Mon 14 Jun, 2021 04:10

Don't force anything

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”