Colorfuldeco Floating Pool Light

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.
Colorfuldeco
I'm new here
I'm new here

Colorfuldeco Floating Pool Light

Postby Colorfuldeco » Sat 04 Sep, 2021 04:45

As far as pool lights are concerned, Colorfuldeco is far from the best-looking, especially because they look like neon-colored lifeguards from a distance. But they make up for this in the range of color choices. Each lamp has 16 color settings to choose from, which is a spectrum unmatched by any other item in this list. One thing to note: Although they can be used on land, you may want to leave them in the pool.

Powerful: The diameter of the mood light is 3.2 inches (about the size of a baseball). These are through the remote control, which can control several LED glow balls for pool at most. Dimmable, supports 13 RGB stable luminous colors, plus 3 blinking modes: fade in and fade out, jump and smooth.
Cool and romantic: fully usable indoors and outdoors. These RGB color-changing waterproof pool lights can be beautiful decorations for your swimming pools, toys, ponds, weddings, party decorations, etc.
Waterproof: Never worry about exposing the lamp to rain or snow. The lamp can work normally in all kinds of weather, and the waterproof grade is IP65.
How to use: The bottom switch needs to be tightened to prevent water from entering. When not in use, it is recommended to remove the battery to prevent leakage. The bottom switch can be turned on with a coin.
What you get: Colorfuldeco swimming pool LED light 6-piece RGB LED ball light and additional 10 replacement batteries, welcome guide, our 18-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.

These inflatable solar luminous balls look like huge luminous beach balls floating on the water. Their LED lights will automatically change the color from red to blue, and then from green to white.

They are powered by 100% solar energy and can work for up to 8 hours when fully charged in the sun.

These lights are made of inflatable materials, which are softer and safer than hard lights

Teapot1
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12000 gallons vinyl liner,

Re: Colorfuldeco Floating Pool Light

Postby Teapot1 » Sat 04 Sep, 2021 06:27

So just a blatant advert then?
I may not give you the answer you want to hear, but I will give an honest opinion of your situation as you decribe it.

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”