Finding parts for outdated pool equipment.

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.
Denise

Postby Denise » Sat 22 May, 2010 07:48

You sound like someone who can help me! I have an older pool with a Tagelus Pool Filter and 6 way multiport valve. The label on the valve is weathered so badly that I have to struggle and guess everytime I backwash that I have the vavle in the correct position. Where can I find a replacement label? I have googled and found nothing. It seems that everything for pool valves are selling all of the expensive parts and not the simple labels. I have contemplated creating one on the computer but that would be a last resort...and not very pretty!! Please assist me in finding a replacement label. Thanks

Denise

Postby Denise » Sat 22 May, 2010 07:56

Joe: I have another request for help for my older equipment. I have a diving board that is falling apart. My kids (two teenage boys) love the diving board and want to replace it, not remove it. I cant find a replacement board in my search all over the internet. The labeling on the underside says "Aqua Board", "Aquaslide N Dive of Brownsville, Tx." Any suggestions? I could provide a picture. This is worth a lot of really good family times that I would like to pursue. Thanks, again!
Xclusive
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Postby Xclusive » Wed 26 May, 2010 12:07

Hi Denise, sorry I haven't been on for a while, busy around here. I'm looking in to the multiport for you. Would you be able to post a picture of the diving board in the meantime? I would like to see how old it is and if the base is compatible with other brands.
Xclusive
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Postby Xclusive » Wed 26 May, 2010 12:18

Ok Denise this may be a long shot because i'm not sure how old your multiport valve is, but I understand it's a Tagelus correct?

click here http://www.poolpartsonline.com/p-80-pentair-tagelus-ta-filter-parts.aspx and then click on enlarge image, to see if it matches your model. If it does, the part # should be 18 on the image and #272599 listed below. Hope this helps.
asgouros
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: gunnite

Postby asgouros » Wed 16 Jun, 2010 13:07

I have this exact board in 10 foot size. It is marked on back with "aqua-slide brownsville texas" on back. It has two pieces of wood encased in fiberglass and running along the undersurface. We no longer use it.It is in good condition but used. If interested contact me by email.
Patsy Hatter

Postby Patsy Hatter » Fri 20 May, 2011 22:58

asgouros wrote:I have this exact board in 10 foot size. It is marked on back with "aqua-slide brownsville texas" on back. It has two pieces of wood encased in fiberglass and running along the undersurface. We no longer use it.It is in good condition but used. If interested contact me by email.

We are looking for this board and would like to know if you still have it and what you are asking for it.
Thank you,
Patsy Hatter
patsyhatter@msn.com
Xclusive wrote:Ok Denise this may be a long shot because i'm not sure how old your multiport valve is, but I understand it's a Tagelus correct?

click here http://www.poolpartsonline.com/p-80-pentair-tagelus-ta-filter-parts.aspx and then click on enlarge image, to see if it matches your model. If it does, the part # should be 18 on the image and #272599 listed below. Hope this helps.
Richard19

Re: Finding parts for outdated pool equipment.

Postby Richard19 » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 04:28

Hello...

I have a very old pool pump and nowadays a problem occurs in the pool pump, So I need to replace some of its parts.
So, please suggest me, from where I can take the old swimming pool parts.????
Thank you in advance.
Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Re: Finding parts for outdated pool equipment.

Postby Teapot » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 06:40

Well it might help if you mentioned the name of the pump and model/hp.
Failing that enter the 21st century and buy a variable speed pump. Saves money, improves filtration etc.

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”