help chosing epoxy and primer

Construction or upgrading of new or existing
swimming pools. Pool building materials and
miscellaneous construction techniques.
angeleyes69
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 14x24 inground pool with concrete bottom and side walls made of unknown plastic type. had a liner but switching to epoxy which is why im in this forum.need recomendations on what types of materials to pur.chase

help chosing epoxy and primer

Postby angeleyes69 » Tue 22 May, 2018 12:13

Have a 14x24 inground pool with concrete bottom and walls of unknown plastic type removed the linning and want to convert to epoxy. Need help choosing the right epoxy and primer that will be compatible with the different materials the pool has. Also what should I do with the gaps between the side panels? Can I fill them with silicone and then coat with epoxy? Also it has a drain in the bottom is there a plug that can be removed i could find no drain pipe and it was getting dark once I got the water drained so I could not really look further. There is still water seeping in from the ground and I assume i have to wait until it is done before I epoxy it. Makes common sense. This pool is for a motel a friend works at so I want to get everything done correctly.i have more questions but will search threads and save them for a late later time. Any help would be much appreciated thans in advance!

Return to “Building, Construction & Rebuilds”