Process from marblesheen to tiles.

Construction or upgrading of new or existing
swimming pools. Pool building materials and
miscellaneous construction techniques.
Betty

Postby Betty » Tue 29 Jan, 2013 05:12

Hi
We have a swimming pool with marblesheen - has been transformed to a pond; we would like to clean it and tile it, cleaning I am aware to use acid, there are some gaps where the marblesheen is gone, what can we do to clean it, and What process do I need to follow to tile it.
Please help me - my husband and I would like to learn the process to return it to a beautiful pool.

gomergus
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby gomergus » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 20:30

Hi Betty.
I noticed your post because this worthless site can't answer my question so I thought I would try to help someone. I have been in the business for 30 yrs. I don't recognize the term pebble sheen. In this business some terms are regional. First tell me what is the make up of this product.
gomergus
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby gomergus » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 20:45

James t has not told u a thing. I have about 10 min and then I am history. If u don't respond go to another site .
czechmate
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: 16 x 32 gunite21000 gal., Diamond Brite Blue, Swimquip XL pump, DE36

Postby czechmate » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 20:48

gomergus wrote:Hi Betty.
because this worthless site can't answer my question so I thought I would try to help someone. I have been in the business for 30 yrs.

Seems to me, my dear "tradesman", that after 30 years in the business you would not be coming to a "worthless website" (that is designed to help homeowners) for an advice.
Unless of course you belong to the category of individuals that take 10 years just to learn to tie their shoes and not to be late for work.
This site, quite on the contrary, has helped hundreds of new pool owners with maintenance, remodel, selecting choices when building a new pools and anything in between for a long time.

Return to “Building, Construction & Rebuilds”