Construction or upgrading of new or existing
swimming pools. Pool building materials and
miscellaneous construction techniques.
sls1107
I'm new here
I'm new here

too much rain is it true!!???

Postby sls1107 » Mon 21 May, 2007 15:52

We have had rain in this area for at least 2 days out of the week can an in ground pool be put in or not? :?
The ground has been dug for the pool the big square hole has been in my backyard for 6 weeks! We have had rain every 2 or 3 days then dry 4 or 5 days then rain again a few more days. Yes for the past 6 weeks But...,
I just don't understand why something can't get done. when we finally get 5 days without rain, it's in the forecast the next day or more. So the pool guy won't come then because it's going to rain then he waits till it gets dry again. But that is not happeninng, he does not come or call. Can anything be done in between the rain that is my question? :?

momof3

pool nightmare

Postby momof3 » Thu 16 Aug, 2007 23:52

This happened to us also. But he kept putting off our dig because he didn't want the hole to cave in before the gunite was poured. But once it stopped raining it did not stop the putting off. It is driving me crazy!! Finally we have gunite, tile, rock coping and he has stopped there waiting for plaster!
Backglass
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar

Postby Backglass » Fri 17 Aug, 2007 09:39

Have you paid him anything yet?

If not, don't. Your money is his motivator.
===============================
I'm no expert...just a long time pool owner. The real experts are at www . troublefreepool . com

Download Bleachcalc free at troublefreepool . com /files/BleachCalc262.exe and start saving money on chemicals.

Return to “Building, Construction & Rebuilds”