Construction or upgrading of new or existing
swimming pools. Pool building materials and
miscellaneous construction techniques.
bigjohn1971
I'm new here
I'm new here

Pool pooped out of ground

Postby bigjohn1971 » Wed 10 Jul, 2019 16:48

Hello everyone. This my issue. I being the brainiac that I am I decided to acid wash my pool so I drain it and dont pop a hole in bottom to relieve pressure. I know I know ( now). To late my pool popped out at least 3 feet out of ground due to rain being so close to Oldsmar bay across the street to be exact. i am pretty sure I am screwed and need a new pool. Some had advised to cut and level with low side. I have heard of injecting a material underneath to raise it, but thats probably for porches and minor foundation repairs. Anybody have any advise. And whats the going rate to rip out pool and put in new. Thanks in advance everyone. I am so stressed. " daddy when are we going to have a pool again".

bigjohn1971
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Pool pooped out of ground

Postby bigjohn1971 » Wed 10 Jul, 2019 16:52

I meant popped. LMAO
Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Postby Teapot » Wed 10 Jul, 2019 22:43

They can raise buildings and airport runway's with that foam, I would not write it off as a possibility.
Denniswiseman
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 10k inground fibreglass, Telescopic Cover, Hayward Powerline pump, Quality filter with glass media, 27kw output heat pump, K-2006C test kit

Postby Denniswiseman » Thu 11 Jul, 2019 02:32

My sympathy as it happened to me.
Mine was relativley simple as it was fibreglass and I could lift it out albiet a lot of work
What is the construction

Return to “Building, Construction & Rebuilds”