If you work with swimming pool codes and regulations

Construction or upgrading of new or existing
swimming pools. Pool building materials and
miscellaneous construction techniques.

If you work with swimming pool codes and regulations

Postby Guest » Thu 16 Oct, 2008 21:28

Hi,

I am not going to pretend that I stumbled onto this site. It is mine and I think it is a good resource for folks who are looking for a resource pertaining to swimming pool codes and regulations throughout the U.S.

A couple of sites are out there, but a lot of their links are broken and out of date. IN my job I have to work a lot with pool codes and regulations all over the states, so I know there is a need for an up to date resource for this type of information. That's why I put it together.

the site is

www(dot)poolcodes(dot)org

I will post a link to this site on my page as well.

jam919
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby jam919 » Thu 16 Oct, 2008 22:01

sorry - i should have been logged in when I posted the above.

It was me.
chem geek
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader

Postby chem geek » Fri 17 Oct, 2008 09:47

Thank you for providing the links.

The California link is broken. The correct link is this one.

The New York link is broken (doesn't find the link). It looks like the New York codes link is here.

You should also be aware of national standards that have been or will likely be adopted coming from The Association of Pool and Spa professionals (APSP) via the ANSI standards process. The page showing these standards is here. The APSP also has a page of links to swimming pool and spa codes here, but these are not all correct (California, for example).

Richard
jam919
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby jam919 » Fri 17 Oct, 2008 17:51

Richard - Thank you for looking at the links - I swear I checked them all just a few days ago! I fixed the links.

Thank you also for the info on the new ASPS codes. I think a national code would be wonderful. Of course it will be a long time (if ever) for the states to adopt such a code.

Return to “Building, Construction & Rebuilds”