Do I Have the right Equipment ?

Causes and cures for cloudy swimming pool water.
Milky pool water, white, pink, brown, purple, black cloudy water.
alexcy
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: I have a FS 750 Sand filter (200kg sand) and a Jaccuzi pump HP2, AMB 40.
My Pool holds 650000l of water.
I cant get a clear pool my water is always cloudy. When I clean the pool and it is very dirty, whatever I vacuum in comes out of the jets. I had mechanics to check the sand filter they took it apart with the result that everything is ok incl. changing sand. Ph and chlorine in the pool is in balance. Now I suspect that the pump is maybe to powerful for the size of filter??? If you could give me advice would appreciate.

Postby alexcy » Sat 11 May, 2013 05:04

I have a FS 750 Sand filter (200kg sand) and a Jaccuzi pump HP2, AMB 40.
My Pool holds 650000l of water.
I cant get a clear pool my water is always cloudy. When I clean the pool and it is very dirty, whatever I vacuum in comes out of the jets. I had mechanics to check the sand filter they took it apart with the result that everything is ok incl. changing sand. Ph and chlorine in the pool is in balance. Now I suspect that the pump is maybe to powerful for the size of filter??? If you could give me advice would appreciate.Thanks

Adolfsmith69
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: surface

Postby Adolfsmith69 » Sun 27 Oct, 2013 21:50

The correct filter size depends on the size of the pool. To maintain a good water clarity you must run the pump each day so that all the water in the pool is turned over. All filters have gallon per minute design rating and turnover rate. The minimum turnover rate is one that turns over the entire pool once in 12 hours

Return to “Cloudy Pool Water”