Hello !! I am a pool service provider in Vietnam. Nice to meet you

Introduce yourself and let us know who you are.
We are happy to have you here!
dinhminhvu12a8
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: I specialize in providing pool services

Hello !! I am a pool service provider in Vietnam. Nice to meet you

Postby dinhminhvu12a8 » Sun 24 Sep, 2017 23:46

I have a lot of experience about swimming pool. I have worked for 10 years with it. Today i come here to share my experience to you guys.If you have any question about swimming pool.Please leave comment here, I will answer everything.
Thanks so much

Hoabico Supplying swimming pool equipment number 1 Vietnam
Maxime

Re: Hello !! I am a pool service provider in Vietnam. Nice to meet you

Postby Maxime » Tue 03 Jul, 2018 22:18

I am leaving in Quang Binh, Vietnam and I am building a boat shape swimming pool next to a lake. Half of the swimming pool inground and other half above the ground to look like a boat. I ask a local contractor to do it, but they never did this kind of swimming pool, only conventional inground swimming pool. They usually do all the swimming pool with concrete pillar every 4 meters (13ft) and brick wall in between. I am worry that the bricks are not strong enough to support the water pressure. Do you think it will be ok like that?

Maxime
Yran
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Hello !! I am a pool service provider in Vietnam. Nice to meet you

Postby Yran » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 08:45

I wonder why you decided to choose this particular profession? Do you like it really? I just do research, on the basis of which people choose their profession. if interested, you can read my previous research papers PapersWizard it seems to me that it will be very informative for you.

Return to “Welcome Aboard”