dirt

A BBB guide to supermarket poolcare.
Use store-bought bleach, baking soda
and borax to replace proprietary pool chemicals.
ollie

dirt

Postby ollie » Sat 22 May, 2010 00:30

Hi could someone help me pleas? I am just learning about my pool so I may be a bit slow on the uptake.

My problem is, everytime I clean & back wash my pool the dirty water is flowing back into the pool through the system. does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Many thanks

Ollie

Xclusive
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

dirt

Postby Xclusive » Wed 26 May, 2010 11:57

Hey Ollie,

What kind of filter do you have?

dirt

Postby Guest » Sun 30 May, 2010 02:37

Hi Joe,
Thank you for your reply. It is a sand filter, I have just bought the house with this pool and I have so many issues with it, and with the type of chemicals to use. Some people tell me to us this or that and people say don't use that use this :(

As I said I have never had a swimming pool before so I'm don't have any knowledge, just books to refer to.

Many thanks

Ollie
bgfgcs5
I'm new here
I'm new here

dirt

Postby bgfgcs5 » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 07:45

Dirt is unclean matter, especially when in contact with a person's clothes, skin or possessions when they are said to become dirty.Now this time I visit many website and found many article.But I think this is one of the best site I found.Thanks for sharing this information.

led light bulb
garciafidel
I'm new here
I'm new here

dirt

Postby garciafidel » Fri 01 Jun, 2012 07:03

What kind filter or which brand filter is the best to be used for cleaning dirt???

best swimming goggles
RodneyE
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: I have a short course swimming pool which is 30 yards and 80 feet long

Re: dirt

Postby RodneyE » Wed 20 Jul, 2016 03:41

Get in touch with the previous owners of the house and explain the problem to them. They might send some pool maintenance guy to come and have a look at the pool.
PoolDeckServices
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: At Wellington Pool Deck Resurfacing and Repairs, we understand how this Florida weather can beat down the surface on your pool deck. When you first got your pool installed and walked on that beautiful cool deck, it was great.

Re: dirt

Postby PoolDeckServices » Wed 03 Aug, 2016 00:48

The filter becomes clogged and requires cleaning. Remove the filter element, replace with the previously cleaned set, and rinse dirty elements with pressure or soak in a degreaser (TSP). Determine what type of chlorine you should use. Chlorine, which kills bacteria, algae, and microorganisms, is available in bottles, 3-inch tablets, 1-inch tablets, sticks, and a granular form; however, upon inspecting the labels, you will see that the active ingredient is exactly the same in all of them.

Return to “BBB Pool Care”