Pool Heater Help

Electric heaters, gas heaters, heat pumps,
solar heaters, geothermal heating, solar pool
covers and wood-burning pool heating equipment.
1fast300shawn

Pool Heater Help

Postby 1fast300shawn » Mon 22 Nov, 2010 11:19

Hello All,

I'm new to this forum, but have tried a few things discussed here.
I need help with my Pentair Minimax NT 400 which is only 4 years old.
Last week I noticed the heater display reads "ERR" I've looked in my book and all it says is, call tech if this message appears.
Unfortunately, I'm going thru a divorce and the ex got all of the money, so I don't have the money to call a tech.
I found a post on this forum (by Guru) from several months ago and tried what was suggested, but it didn't work.
So, my heater display reads "ERR", I've reset the main power, reset the power switch at the bottom of the power box inside the heater, checked all of the connections, checked the Thermo link and as suggested by Guru in the past, unplugged the Thermistor from the board. Nothing has worked.
I don't want to spend $350.00 on a new control board only to find out it was something else. Is there anything else I should be checking?
Any Suggestions?

dalehileman
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard
My Pool: 15 x 40 ft inground fiberglass

Pool Heater Help

Postby dalehileman » Tue 23 Nov, 2010 14:58

Sorry don't seem much help Shawn, perhaps wrong time of year. You might try again
1fast300
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Pool/Spa Aprox 40,000 Gal., All Pentair Equip

Pool Heater Help

Postby 1fast300 » Tue 23 Nov, 2010 19:07

Thank You for responding! I was wondering what the heck, but everyone is busy this week.

Again, Thanks!
POOLMEN67

Pool Heater Help

Postby POOLMEN67 » Sat 19 Mar, 2011 20:55

that is the only way to fix you pool heater get a new power control display board.that is the only solution, good luck.go to watercrafters.com ask for manuel or jeff they can get what you need.

Return to “Solar & Pool Heaters”