Used pool needs new liner, which type is it set up for?

Liner issues and problems installing or
maintaining above ground swimming pools.
rockineqh

Postby rockineqh » Mon 16 May, 2011 17:39

We just purchased a used pool, and it didnt have a Liner in it so we need to know which type of Liner it's clips are designed for? I am pretty sure they are not madefor an Overlap Liner, but I may be incorrect. I have searched online to find a picture of the type of clips it has and still cant figure it out. Any help would be great.

rockineqh
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby rockineqh » Mon 16 May, 2011 20:04

here is a pic.

joeturbine

Postby joeturbine » Mon 30 May, 2011 16:24

that bracket is for a beaded liner but you got the bracket upside down in your pic the skinny part goes over pool wall and the more open part holds your liner stuff the lip of liner in an squezze your thumb over it till it pops in or after tucking it in use a tip of a flathead screwdriver its not hard to do
Dave's Above Ground Pools

Postby Dave's Above Ground Pools » Tue 27 Sep, 2011 13:25

joeturbine wrote:that bracket is for a beaded liner but you got the bracket upside down in your pic the skinny part goes over pool wall and the more open part holds your liner stuff the lip of liner in an squezze your thumb over it till it pops in or after tucking it in use a tip of a flathead screwdriver its not hard to do

Looks like the track is a little worn, I would go with a larger bead style liner such as a Johnny Weissmuller style bead. Check out my e-guide on liners at www.davesabovegroundpools.com

Return to “Liner & Above Ground Pools”