How to choose the best robot pool cleaner?

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
sebastien

Postby sebastien » Sun 10 Jul, 2011 23:35

Hello

I have a website site about robots, and I would like to make an article on robot pool cleaners. Since I don't know much about them myself, I would like to make an interview of a blogger or someone who has a good experience with the pool robots.

Do you know someone or a website that talks about:
how to choose a pool robot? Does everyone with a swimming pool needs a pool robot? Which models are better, and why? etc...

You can also answer the questions here if you know about it. That would help too.

Thank you guys

cpo2go
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard
My Pool: 27,000 gal, pebble tec, all Pentair equipment; DE filter, 3/4 hp, 400k heater, Poolvergnuegen 4x Pool Cleaner

Postby cpo2go » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 22:51

You may contact me on this subject if you would like. Please contact me through a PM or email me directly. Links are at the right :)
http://www.cpo2go.com
Pool and Spa Water Care Simplified.
Easy to use, fast results.
andrrewdamien
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Postby andrrewdamien » Tue 29 May, 2012 13:16

sebastien wrote:Hello

I have a website site about robots, and I would like to make an article on robot pool cleaners. Since I don't know much about them myself, I would like to make an interview of a blogger or someone who has a good experience with the pool robots.

Do you know someone or a website that talks about:
how to choose a pool robot? Does everyone with a swimming pool needs a pool robot? Which models are better, and why? etc...

You can also answer the questions here if you know about it. That would help too.

Thank you guys

A pool is the best inclusion to any property since it can be a place where the whole family can enjoy and rest without going out to the seaside or to pool hotels. When selecting the form of pool cleanser to be used, the pool proprietor places in concern to his choices, its funds, and its time.
paint marker

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”