What is floc, clarifier, stabilizer, cyanuric acid,
algaecide, brightener, dichlor, sodium hypo,
sodium bisulfate, ....??
eric85
I'm new here
I'm new here

Swimming Pool Paint

Postby eric85 » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 00:44

I have been using Blue-swimming-pool-paint.Renew and protect your masonry swimming pool. Swimming Pool Paint is the perfect solution for decorating and waterproofing interior or exterior concrete, gunite, masonry or plastered swimming pools, as well as other concrete and masonry surfaces, above and belowground.Amazing product,try every one for safe and health purpose.

andrrewdamien
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Swimming Pool Paint

Postby andrrewdamien » Wed 30 May, 2012 14:45

eric85 wrote:I have been using Blue-swimming-pool-paint.Renew and protect your masonry swimming pool. Swimming Pool Paint is the perfect solution for decorating and waterproofing interior or exterior concrete, gunite, masonry or plastered swimming pools, as well as other concrete and masonry surfaces, above and belowground.Amazing product,try every one for safe and health purpose.

Advantages of painting the pool are attractive, smooth, easy to clean, long-lasting. Stick color is long-lasting, resilient, can hold up against UV light, and chemical treatments. And blue is one of the most common paint as it matches color of water and gives very dashing look to pool.
paint marker
Poonamdpi
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Re: Swimming Pool Paint

Postby Poonamdpi » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 02:18

Hello,
There are various types are available for the swimming pool paint such as Epoxy swimming pool paint, Chlorinated rubber pool paints, and Acrylic swimming pool paints. You can use it according to the requirement.
Poolcovers
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast
My Pool: we designs and manufactures fixed automatic retractable enclosures for pools, patios and outdoor spaces.

Postby Poolcovers » Thu 22 Feb, 2018 08:54

By painting swimming pool you can make the pool look like new again. Pool paint comes in many different colors, and is an inexpensive coating compared to other surfaces like Epoxy Swimming Pool Paint, it does the best of filling in hairline cracks and small pots in the surface. And gives you the smoothest surface once cured.
Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Postby Teapot » Thu 22 Feb, 2018 09:02

Some of these paints appear inexpensive but don't last and therefore need re applying making them possibly more expensive. A colleague used epoxy paint on a pool and it lasted 2 years before flaking off. I have seen it last less than that. Chlorinated rubber paint is worse still. Polyurea coatings look like they may be better but that's not a DIY process.

Return to “Pool Chemical Problems & Swimming Pool Chemicals”