Salt Water Pool Conversion

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.
lmit4610
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 20x 50 rectangular

Postby lmit4610 » Sun 07 Aug, 2011 11:41

I live in the northeast and have owned and operated my own pool for most of my adult life. I have discovered the worlds best kept secret; converting to a salt water pool. This is the best and as far as I am concerned, the only way to ensure a beautiful crystal clear pool for the whole season.
I am out of work for some time now, so I figured that since I know how to install the chlorine generators on any pool system, I would offer my services to anyone who would love to have a crystal clear, low maintenance pool each and every season!!
Your pool will be a joy for you and any of your guests. No eye or skin irritation, no damage to your hair or swim suits, and the softest water you have ever been in!!
I will perform the conversion on any pool for the low fee of $500.00. I will get you your equipment at my cost, and pass any savings on to you. The equipment runs between $400.00 and $900.00(for a pool up to 45,000 gallons)
Never again buy chlorine of shock! No algae treatments, no ph balance product!

kiwipool4u

Postby kiwipool4u » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 19:42

Just how misinformed you can be about salt water.

I have seen pools with metal walls destroyed fittings and steel rusting away then you have to run the pump for several hours to make the chlorine to sanitize the water. Sure the water can look good because alga does not appear so quickly in a salt water pool so can the inside of a infected ear of a child with a perforated Eardrum. it is recommended that you still shock dose now and again or run the pump for 24 hours the to do a shock dose

Yes it works but then again the salesman is always right but then a good Rainbow Tablet feeder is just as good for a fraction of the cost.
Norman :thumbup:
preeti22
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Postby preeti22 » Thu 25 Oct, 2012 08:05

salt water is best way to sanitizing pool, but there are one other option is ozone generator and it is best than salt chlorination as it doesn't keep any residue in pool water, and ozone generated water has many benefits. so if possible try to take more information of ozone systems over salt water chlorination

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”