Best pool cleaner

Adding chemicals, vacuuming, backwashing,
brushing, filter care, filter cleaning, replacing
worn or broken pool parts
pool-cleaners
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Pool cleaners- Pool cleaners info right here. Product reviews, Discount prices and quality for all our products: Baracuda pool cleaners at Australias cheapest rate.

Best pool cleaner

Postby pool-cleaners » Tue 09 Aug, 2011 07:57

Finding the best pool cleaner can be a tough task. This is because you have several brands available in the market and there are different types of automatic pool cleaners as well. You have to conduct enough research by comparing price and your requirements to decide in the best model.

Jennifer_Bolduc
I'm new here
I'm new here

Best pool cleaner

Postby Jennifer_Bolduc » Thu 29 Dec, 2011 00:44

Can you tell me which is the best cleaning equipment for a hot tub? And what kind of cleaning chemicals are added ? are they same as the ones used for pools?
rosalind
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient
My Pool: Private pool with 3.7 × 7.3 m

Best pool cleaner

Postby rosalind » Thu 10 May, 2012 04:29

Jennifer_Bolduc wrote:Can you tell me which is the best cleaning equipment for a hot tub? And what kind of cleaning chemicals are added ? are they same as the ones used for pools?

Well, There are many options for keeping a hot tub's water safe and clean in order to meet any person's needs. Some of them are Filter Cleaning, Surface Cleaners, Scum Absorbers, Plumbing Cleaner, Cover Cleaners and Submersible Pumps.
andrrewdamien
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Best pool cleaner

Postby andrrewdamien » Thu 24 May, 2012 10:46

Jennifer_Bolduc wrote:Can you tell me which is the best cleaning equipment for a hot tub? And what kind of cleaning chemicals are added ? are they same as the ones used for pools?

Nothing is additional necessary for warm tub water quality than the filtration system. a unclean or worn-out filter can fail in its job of trapping contaminants and place an unnecessary strain on the spa pump.
Alvaro8100
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Owning a swimming pool is an investment in both time and money, but is also a fun activity for every member of your family.

Best pool cleaner

Postby Alvaro8100 » Sat 08 Sep, 2012 14:48

Owning a swimming pool is one thing but maintaining it is a totally different ball game.Unless you have an automated pool cleaner,you need to personally machine your pool.Use a guide sweep and pool cleaner machine on all places of the surfaces and ground at least once per week.
I have entered this site and find some interesting things there.
Pool Covers
preeti22
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Best pool cleaner

Postby preeti22 » Thu 25 Oct, 2012 07:05

as andrrewdamien says there is nothing necessary than filtration system, its important to keep your water chemistry in good state to prevent algae. which can harm to your health. so proper chlorination and sanitation is required by adding some chemicals to pool even your pool filter is running properly. robotic pool cleaner are best to help for cleaning algae from your wall as well as floor surfaces by scrubbing them.

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”