Safety swimming pool tiles

Tile, mosaic, marbelite, Marcite, Marblesheen,
fiberglass, plaster, shotcrete, paint, epoxy coatings.
Use, care and repair of the various surfaces.
ha101171
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby ha101171 » Thu 25 Aug, 2011 13:45

I have a friend who wants to know what the name of those "safety" tiles for some swiming pools and many water theme parks. Usually its somewhat flexible and made for children for accidental falls and slips. Im told also that its also installed within the bottom of the wading areas of pools. Would like to know some of the namebrands so as to ascertain costs and installation of such material. Will appreciate any advice or direction on these types of tiles.

E.T.

andrrewdamien
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Postby andrrewdamien » Sat 19 May, 2012 08:22

ha101171 wrote:I have a friend who wants to know what the name of those "safety" tiles for some swiming pools and many water theme parks. Usually its somewhat flexible and made for children for accidental falls and slips. Im told also that its also installed within the bottom of the wading areas of pools. Would like to know some of the namebrands so as to ascertain costs and installation of such material. Will appreciate any advice or direction on these types of tiles.

In your home have a swimming pool, spend some time, the quality of the most interesting one with your family. The unique nature of the natural stone tiles, natural shape, artists, interior designers, landscape artists choice.
paint marker
reubenlee310
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby reubenlee310 » Mon 24 Sep, 2012 23:08

We have to consider that which type of tiles, we have to use in swimming pool. We have to use that tiles using superior grade raw material. We have to consider that tiles pass the defined industry standards to ensure their adequate quality and durability. Known for their durability, crack resistance and non- slippery features is also, there.tilesonbradman

Return to “Pool Surface Discussions”