From Pooling To Cleaning

Algae problems in swimming pool water.
Green (cloudy) water or slimy pool walls.
Black algae. Mustard algae. Pink or white pool mold.
premierpools42
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Pool services including cleaning floors, changing lights and remolding; restricts you from enjoying best part of summers - pool.

From Pooling To Cleaning

Postby premierpools42 » Sun 08 Jan, 2012 23:43

Have a swimming pool but it no longer is a source of enjoyment. All the brushing, cleaning and vacuuming is screwing you up. Summers are short, don’t waste them in cleaning, spend them splashing into the world of relaxation Pool services including cleaning floors, changing lights and remolding; restricts you from enjoying best part of summers - pool

For more information please contact me here

Aquabrite
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Pool Service Orange, CA: Aquabrite offer just about everything for your pool needs. Pool service and pool repairs, re-plaster and remodel, pool tile cleaning Call US Today.714-797-6493

Pool services and pool repairs

Postby Aquabrite » Wed 09 May, 2012 05:25

Aquabrite offer just about everything for your swimming pool needs, including pool service and pool repairs, re-plaster and remodel, swimming pool tile cleaning, green to clean and special offers for new clients.

$50.00 OFF First Months Service
when signed up for a 6 month service contract
(If cancellation occurs prior to 6 months first month will be billed in full)

$135.00 OFF
$50.00 off FIRST MONTHS SERVICE
& ONE FREE FILTER SERVICE*

(an $85.00 value)
when signed up for yearly service Filter parts extra if needed (If service is canceled prior to 12 months, filter and first month will be billed at value)

Get your pool ready for the summer
15 POINT SERVICE & INSPECTION

$175.00
when signed up for yearly service Filter parts extra if needed (If service is canceled prior to 12 months, filter and first month will be billed at value)
rosalind
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient
My Pool: Private pool with 3.7 × 7.3 m

From Pooling To Cleaning

Postby rosalind » Mon 14 May, 2012 01:25

premierpools42 wrote:Have a swimming pool but it no longer is a source of enjoyment. All the brushing, cleaning and vacuuming is screwing you up. Summers are short, don’t waste them in cleaning, spend them splashing into the world of relaxation Pool services including cleaning floors, changing lights and remolding; restricts you from enjoying best part of summers - pool

For more information please contact me here

Do vacuum once per weeks time to keep it really fresh. There are automated share washing techniques available on the market that will pull up trash and other dust from the end of the share.

Return to “Pool Algae & Green Pool Water”