giantsnation
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: inground 19x37 with vinyl liner
baquacil cleaner
Sand Filter

Budget Robotic Cleaner

Postby giantsnation » Wed 25 Jan, 2012 13:56

The options for Robotic Pool Cleaners is very over whelming. I'm in the market for a budget (~$700) robotic cleaner. As of right now I have narrowed my choices to 3 units and all of these are $600. First and the one I'm leaning towards is the Dolphin Nautilus. Second, is the Aquabot T-Jet. I like the concept of no belts but worry about scrubbing power. And third, is the Aquabot Junior. Thoughts?? Should I just do with the Dolphin?

My pool is an inground 19x37 with a vinyl liner. I use a sand filter with Baquacil.

rosalind
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient
My Pool: Private pool with 3.7 × 7.3 m

Budget Robotic Cleaner

Postby rosalind » Wed 30 May, 2012 22:28

giantsnation wrote:The options for Robotic Pool Cleaners is very over whelming. I'm in the market for a budget (~$700) robotic cleaner. As of right now I have narrowed my choices to 3 units and all of these are $600. First and the one I'm leaning towards is the Dolphin Nautilus. Second, is the Aquabot T-Jet. I like the concept of no belts but worry about scrubbing power. And third, is the Aquabot Junior. Thoughts?? Should I just do with the Dolphin?

My pool is an inground 19x37 with a vinyl liner. I use a sand filter with Baquacil.

Using sand filter with Baquacil is quite beneficial idea. One of the oldest pool filtration form is sand filters. It is also used by ancient civilizations which make it more purify and potable.
paulbest
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Re: Budget Robotic Cleaner

Postby paulbest » Mon 29 Aug, 2016 23:36

Dolphin Nautilus $599 - this is a robotic pool cleaner developed by Maytronics. It is patterned for scouring and vacuuming the floor, walls and waterline of most ground pools. It has an extraordinary tool that does accurately what it is designed for. Moreover, this device is an easy to use robotic pool cleaner with outstanding performance at a very reasonable price.

It brings out what it promises and it can be operated as easy as you least expect it. On top of that, most robotic pool cleaners are more expensive, so you definitely get more than what you pay for. Who knows, Dolphin Nautilus could be your best bud!

for its pros and cons pls do refer on the link provided: http://bestroboticpoolcleaners.com/mayt ... -nautilus/

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”