Budget Robotic Cleaner

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
giantsnation
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: inground 19x37 with vinyl liner
baquacil cleaner
Sand Filter

Budget Robotic Cleaner

Postby giantsnation » Wed 25 Jan, 2012 14:02

The options for Robotic Pool Cleaners is very over whelming. I'm in the market for a budget (~$700) robotic cleaner. As of right now I have narrowed my choices to 3 units and all of these are $600. First and the one I'm leaning towards is the Dolphin Nautilus. Second, is the Aquabot T-Jet. I like the concept of no belts but worry about scrubbing power. And third, is the Aquabot Junior. Thoughts?? Should I just do with the Dolphin?

My pool is an inground 19x37 with a vinyl liner. I use a sand filter with Baquacil.

rosalind
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient
My Pool: Private pool with 3.7 × 7.3 m

Budget Robotic Cleaner

Postby rosalind » Fri 18 May, 2012 00:37

giantsnation wrote:The options for Robotic Pool Cleaners is very over whelming. I'm in the market for a budget (~$700) robotic cleaner. As of right now I have narrowed my choices to 3 units and all of these are $600. First and the one I'm leaning towards is the Dolphin Nautilus. Second, is the Aquabot T-Jet. I like the concept of no belts but worry about scrubbing power. And third, is the Aquabot Junior. Thoughts?? Should I just do with the Dolphin?

My pool is an inground 19x37 with a vinyl liner. I use a sand filter with Baquacil.

Well, budget Robotic Cleaner are now becoming cheaper as opposed to when they first came out in the market. Although it is still quite costly when in comparison to other normal kinds of purifiers, the advantage that a robotic solution gives you is still value the price.
paulbest
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Re: Budget Robotic Cleaner

Postby paulbest » Wed 31 Aug, 2016 22:55

Dolphin 99996323 Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner with Swivel Cable. This highly popular robot pool vacuum cleaner is an affordable alternative to pricier cleaners that delivers exceptional results. It’s an ideal choice for in-ground residential pools up to 50 feet long. It’s also lightweight and easy to use, making it a well-rounded choice for most pool owners. This Dolphin doesn’t just clean pools. It also gets into coves and walls, scooping up bits of dirt and debris that often becomes trapped in tight spaces. Other features include a cartridge filter that’s easy to clean along with a spring clean up filter that’s specially designed for heavier cleaning demands.

http://heavy.com/tech/2015/06/best-pool ... ng-robots/
TheAlex
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Long - 7m
Wide - 4m
Deep - 1-3m

Re: Budget Robotic Cleaner

Postby TheAlex » Sat 03 Sep, 2016 08:24

Heeeyooo! I'm glad you want too keep your pool clean. Also, what you want to buy is a very smart decision, and can actually be called an investment.

So you want a low-budget cleaner that has the greatest value for the price. :clap: What I would suggest is SmartKleen . Definitely the best seller in robotic pool cleaners world. For around $600 you can get this little beast. If you want a detailed review of that one, and many other pool cleaners - check out our website in my profile. Have a nice day.
Hey, I hope I helped you. If you want to follow me for more, you can do that here: http://ultimatepoolguide.com/ :D :wave: :wave:

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”