Pool Cleaner For Heavy Debris

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
GJB
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 16 x 32 in ground pool with vinyl liner

Postby GJB » Sun 01 Jul, 2012 08:27

Hi. I have a 16' x 32' in ground vinyl pool sitting under a beautiful black walnut tree that drops a steady flow of leaves in the pool. By mid summer small walnuts start to fall which are about 1/2" diameter. I have a Hayward suction type of cleaner (Navigator) which quickly gets stuck on the debris. I'm ready to upgrade the cleaner and looking for advice on what type is best suited for heavy debris. Can robotic cleaners handle this? I'm prepared to switch to a pressure type system if we have to but would like to avoid the addition of a booster pump if its not necessary. Any advice appreciated.

preeti22
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Postby preeti22 » Wed 23 Jan, 2013 05:24

Yes robotic pool cleaner are best for heavy debris. One of great pool cleaner that is reliable as well as effective is Pandora Smart Robotic Pool Cleaner which is fully independent & works without any suction hoses or hook up booster pumps. One can buy this from Healingwatersupplies.com
poollinershq
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: having a great 40' by 16' rectangular fiberglass pool in my backyard.

Postby poollinershq » Wed 24 Jul, 2013 23:41

Hi GJB,

Did you find a solution for your problem? I'm curious to hear which pool cleaner you purchased and if you are happy with it.

Thanks!

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”