New product that will not disappoint.

Algae problems in swimming pool water.
Green (cloudy) water or slimy pool walls.
Black algae. Mustard algae. Pink or white pool mold.
broant12
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 18x36 kidney pool inground, Hayward filter.

Postby broant12 » Wed 18 Jul, 2012 18:34

Hi I'm new at the forum, I'm from Ontario Canada. This summer has been brutle on my pool. I've had algae, cloudiness, and levels were not stable.
My niece was over Sunday and she told me about this product, so Monday morning I went and got some.
I was told how much to use and leave the pool alone till the next day. Next was to do a backwash, then vaccum the pool, and then backwash again. So by Tuesday morning I couldn't believe how clear my pool was, and then today unbelievable totally sparkling clean. This product is 100% all natural, it will save you money in the long run as well because you won't be needing as much of all the other products your used to buying. As well you can even turn your pump off through the night, to save on energy. I am completely sold on this product. As well my niece has been using it for a few years and loves it too. I am not a professional by any means in regards to the knowing the logics of swimming pools. But, I do know when the pool looks great. The water is crystal clear and sparkling.
I like to share this product with you and as well a 10% discount if you use my discount code when going on the companies website. They were happy with my comments and told me that if told more people about the product I would get a discount as well. Believe me you will not be disappointed. The company is out of St. Thomas Ontario. shipping and handling is a no charge if you are a Canadian, but is for U.S, This is the website http://www.c-pool.com So remember to enter this code for your discount and also enter apply, This is your discount code. 07W017MT12 There is alot of info on the website about the product and if you still have any questions either call them or email the company, they are very kind and know alot more about pools or hottubs then me, good luck and thank you Mary T

czechmate
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: 16 x 32 gunite21000 gal., Diamond Brite Blue, Swimquip XL pump, DE36

Postby czechmate » Wed 18 Jul, 2012 22:19

I can hardly remember the last time I have seen something more naive and simple minded.
When you want to sell something you should at least have the dignity to tell the buyer what it is.
"Natural" will hardly cut it.
People that own the pools did not afford them by being totally stupid nor gullible. Take your pitch to Walmart billboard, please. :wave:
broant12
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby broant12 » Thu 19 Jul, 2012 05:29

If you don't believe me go to the companies website or call them. I don't own any part of this company, I've never even seen them in person. I took my nieces referral and went with it. I'm just trying to help anyone that has had the same problems as me. Like I said i've only known about this product since this past Sunday. I just went out this morning to look at the pool and still in excellent condition.
No shirt off my back if nobody wants to try it, just a small discount on my part which I don't care one way or another my gain is my pool looking good.
Czechmate do you sell pool products if so you might be afraid your sales would go down once c-pool is discovered. Or maybe you just have nothing better to do than cut people down. I feel sorry for you.
chem geek
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader

Postby chem geek » Thu 19 Jul, 2012 23:11

What he means is that the PAN Database entry for "C-pool natural balance" shows that the active pesticide ingredient is 3.12% copper sulfate pentahydrate. They claim this is "The First 100% Natural Mineral Treatment", but there are 267 registered products using copper sulfate pentahydrate so I don't see how they can claim to be the first.

Copper does kill algae, but it can also stain pool surfaces (especially plaster) and can turn blond hair greenish. So if you want to use it at levels that kill algae, you need to carefully monitor the copper level and keep the pH lower. Higher levels of copper and/or pH will create copper hydroxide and oxides that precipitate and create green/black stains that can be hard to remove.

Besides, simply keeping the proper Free Chlorine (FC) level relative to the Cyanuric Acid (CYA) level can prevent algae growth without the need for copper, algaecides, phosphate removers, clarifiers, flocculants, etc.
broant12
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby broant12 » Fri 20 Jul, 2012 08:39

Thanks Chem geek for the info. I guess its like everything it has to be a balance. I haven't used it long enough to see any negative changes and I'm going on what my niece's experience has been for the last 3 years. I'm going to send him your info. Thanks again for your input.
czechmate
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: 16 x 32 gunite21000 gal., Diamond Brite Blue, Swimquip XL pump, DE36

Postby czechmate » Sat 21 Jul, 2012 15:44

chem geek wrote:Besides, simply keeping the proper Free Chlorine (FC) level relative to the Cyanuric Acid (CYA) level can prevent algae growth without the need for copper, algaecides, phosphate removers, clarifiers, flocculants, etc.

Amen.
Somehow people are still addicted to that "new improved shampoo".
There is not too many shortcuts in maintenance of any given subject.
When it comes to the pool structure and a water with changing enviroment almost daily, there is no shortcuts at all.

Return to “Pool Algae & Green Pool Water”