Unknown Pool Part

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
I'm new here
I'm new here
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 15:45
My Pool: My Pool uses many different parts.
Location: Oakville

Unknown Pool Part

Postby OakParts » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 15:51

Trying to figure out what kind of pool part this is. It looks similar to priming plugs that have garden hose attachments, however it is in the shape of a pressure washer nozzle.

The photo attached shows all of the features.

If anyone can let me know what this is and what it is used for, it would be greatly appreciated.


Priming pressure gun.jpg
Unknown Part
Priming pressure gun.jpg (33.56 KiB) Viewed 467 times

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”

Who is online at the Pool Help Forum

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest