Why it is Important to Clean Water Damage Immediately

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.
poolfilters
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast
My Pool: Leading Suppliers of swimming pool filter cartridges, pool filters, pool filters and pumps, pool filter cartridges, pool filter suppliers, Hayward replacement cartridge filters, grid filters, spa products.

Postby poolfilters » Tue 04 Sep, 2012 05:11

Why it is Important to Clean Water Damage Immediately?

Postby Guest » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 02:42

Shouldn't this go in the Insurance Claims Adjuster Forums under, "Phone Calls We Hate To Receive At 3:00AM" ?

"Alex, I'll take Molds And Spores for $500"...
Alvaro8100
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Owning a swimming pool is an investment in both time and money, but is also a fun activity for every member of your family.

Postby Alvaro8100 » Sat 08 Sep, 2012 14:51

According to recent research,it is important to immediately clean water damage because it can cause lot of health problems just like skin infections,Gastroenteritis,Hepatitis A etc...
Pool Covers

Postby Guest » Fri 14 Sep, 2012 03:15

And which research was this? Which organization conducted these tests, or was it John and Jake at the Tick Tock Lounge?

Skin infections too? You sure the mold spores may not become airborne, settling into the lungs of people with low immune systems, infecting their respiratory tracts? Maybe, even perhaps accelerating unknown pre-existing asthma in people? By chance, do you know when not to enter a room filled with moist air, is that 40% humidity or 60% humidity and over? What if the water is grey or black, then what category water damage would this be?

"Alex, I'll take Better Homes and Swamps for $200"
Barolac14
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Postby Barolac14 » Wed 17 Oct, 2012 04:29

Alvaro8100 wrote:According to recent research,it is important to immediately clean water damage because it can cause lot of health problems just like skin infections,Gastroenteritis,Hepatitis A etc...

I make some addition in it that pool must be clean & clear from any harmful threads like bestiaries or virus. These virus would be cause of serious skin diseases. Law & regulation impose condition that pool owner have to clean pool water or change it after short period of time. Use some chemical in water to make water safe.
paulbest
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Re: Why it is Important to Clean Water Damage Immediately

Postby paulbest » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 23:39

when it comes to water damage, the most essential aspect of mitigation is responding promptly. health is the most important part of life. water damage causes a lot of health issues such as skin infections and allergies and it may lead to death.
AnonOdy
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Why it is Important to Clean Water Damage Immediately

Postby AnonOdy » Wed 24 Jul, 2019 04:15

There could many health complications, diseases and all sorts of stuff. Make sure to clean water damage immediately.

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”