Finding a liner that fits

Liner issues and problems installing or
maintaining above ground swimming pools.
johnbel
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 14ft 6 inches by 20 ft by 48 inches deep

Postby johnbel » Sat 08 Jun, 2013 09:28

my pool is 14ft 6by 20 by 48 inches deep above ground looks like a stretched out stop sign...i cant find correct liner or who made the pool..........PLEASE HELP

TSH Tech

Postby TSH Tech » Sun 09 Jun, 2013 02:22

Is this an above ground pool? or an in-ground vinyl pool?

Either way, all pool liners need to be measured for a new liner replacement. If your pool has a bowl or hopper bottom, Grecian, Square or Oval shape, there are templates provided by vinyl liner manufacturers that will have all the measurement fields required for making a new liner specific to your pool. There's no "cookie-cutter" liners that just magically fit all pools. Part of the problem is vinyl liner pools shift and nudge out of place from the weight of the water over time since it was first installed. A re-measure will ensure an exact fit.

"stretched out stop sign" sounds like a Grecian shape pool. As for the bottom, (hopper or bowl), is unknown. A company I have used and have had great results with their liners is Kafco. Their customer support will be able to provide you with more help than I can give you, I can just give some tips and point you in the right direction.

Return to “Liner & Above Ground Pools”