KREEPY CRAWLER PROBLEM

Water bugs, swimming insects and sweat bees.
Foaming bubbly water. Frogs in the pool.
Dead animals in the swimming pool.
floridapooltech
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: License # CPO34-283076

KREEPY CRAWLER PROBLEM

Postby floridapooltech » Thu 18 Feb, 2010 00:30

PaulInOntario wrote:My pool is an inground 16 x 32 cleaned by a kreepy crawler. It has 9 hose sections; one sleeve, & 3 weights. The problem is it never goes in the deep end of the pool, the suction is good. Any ideas on how to resolve this. IE: Layou, do I have enough weights/hoses etc. Tks.

the problem may be you simply need to add a few sections of auto cleaner hose links. These hose's come in 3' sections, you claim to have "9" which give you 27' of hose for a 32' L pool. Assuming your cleaner hose is attached approx. in the middle, it sounds as though you may have "too little" hose and that may keep your cleaner from moving in a straight line long enough to reach the deep end. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact our service dept. on the web as we have a "do it yourself" guide filled with tips, advice and tools. We also run promotions for free products, sales, offers & giveaway's.

TONYB

KREEPY CRAWLER PROBLEM

Postby TONYB » Mon 17 May, 2010 15:57

PaulInOntario wrote:My pool is an inground 16 x 32 cleaned by a kreepy crawler. It has 9 hose sections; one sleeve, & 3 weights. The problem is it never goes in the deep end of the pool, the suction is good. Any ideas on how to resolve this. IE: Layou, do I have enough weights/hoses etc. Tks.

AS LONG AS YOUR POOL IS NOT DEEPER THEN 9-10 FT, 3 WEIGHTS ARE FINE. TRY PLACING THEM CLOSER TOGETHER (AT NECK, +3FT,+3FT.)
mack

KREEPY CRAWLER PROBLEM

Postby mack » Thu 07 Jun, 2012 22:18

Can anyone tell me everything I need to know about the kreepy crawler how to hook it up and how to use it I am new to this. Thought I got a good way to clean my pool.

Return to “General Pool Water Problems”