Cleaning tool

Adding chemicals, vacuuming, backwashing,
brushing, filter care, filter cleaning, replacing
worn or broken pool parts

Cleaning tool

Postby Bh » Thu 19 Jun, 2014 11:29

I hv a 2 skimmer pool. I had a cover I could put over the lower skimmer when I want to vacuum. It stopped the water flow thru the lower skimmer so I could get enough suction to vacuum via the upper skimmer. The cover was a black round floppy rubber disk with a hook in the middle so it could be attached to a pole. It worked great but I need a new one and don't know where to find it or what it is actually called so I can search it. Is anybody familiar with this tool?

TSH Tech

Cleaning tool

Postby TSH Tech » Thu 19 Jun, 2014 17:35

"Main Drain Suction Mat" is the name

Cleaning tool

Postby Guest » Thu 19 Jun, 2014 17:56

Thank you!

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”

Who is online at the Pool Help Forum

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests