Plumbing service

Pool pumps, pool filters and the plumbing of
swimming pools. Sand filters, cartridge filters,
fabric filters and alternative filter media.
alicekavanaugh

Plumbing service

Postby alicekavanaugh » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 02:18

Hi,
I have got a house in Toronto where I stay only during holidays as it is somewhat far from my work place. The only unhappy thing is that each time I come, there will be some kind of issue with the swimming pool at my house which make my kids unhappy too as they would come with a lot of hope of swimming and when they are all ready, they find some kind of plumbing issues or leak problems raised. I would like to stop this permanently by doing the complete plumbing service without any future issues arising. I have researched about the plumbing professionals in town and finally have come into a decision of choosing 'Brothers' in Canada which was suggested to me by one of my friend in town. Suggestions would be appreciated.

KWMiers
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Plumbing service

Postby KWMiers » Tue 29 Dec, 2015 05:18

A proper maintenance of pool area is very necessary. Getting your plumbing done from good professional plumbers is very necessary. Well, we too had our swimming plumbing done by the professionals plumber New J . They did a very good job in our home. Best luck with your plumbing. :thumbup:
StephenH
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: My pool is very large and awesome parts :P

Postby StephenH » Wed 13 Jan, 2016 05:42

There are an assortment of epoxies and sealants that can be used by the do-it-yourselfer to fix a leak once found. Don't be discouraged if you can't find anything though; most pool leaks are not visibly obvious, or may be in parts of the pool, (such as the underground plumbing system or lights) that are inaccessible. A qualified pool leak professional utilizing specialized equipment should be able to find a leak anywhere in your pool within an hour or two (some complicated jobs may take longer).
Jgls
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 18000 litre small stern Bahamas above ground.cartrudge filter. Small pump.

Postby Jgls » Tue 19 Jan, 2016 16:58

Can someone, anyone explain in lay and terms how to find and repair a leak? losing one to two inches a day. Wet ground two panels of above ground pool. Just tried fix a leak but the makers of it, in an email, tell me it's a temp measure at best. Utterly devastated by that as halfway thru the process of using fix a leak in my tiny 18000 litre pool. It is all we have, my daughter and myself, for our hot Aussie Summer hols, and had emailed them to find out exactly what to do as I did not understand the instructions, but then I also found them on Facebook and messaged them, so I did what the Facebook guy told me to do and then got an email from management saying it is a temporary measure at best! And different instructions! we are actually actually devastated as we cannot afford a repairman nor find leak ourselves. Utterly devastated.
Larry
Pool Forums Admin
My Pool: Pool Pro
Exclusively tiled concrete pools

Postby Larry » Wed 20 Jan, 2016 14:06

Please stick to one thread for one problem.

Continue the discussion here, please

Larry
StephenH
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: My pool is very large and awesome parts :P

Postby StephenH » Fri 12 Feb, 2016 01:40

Got it larry.... :thumbup:

Return to “Pool Pumps, Filters, Plumbing & Piping”