What do you call? is this?

Stairs, skimmers, jets, drains, lighting, water features
and miscellaneous pool water fixtures and fittings.
User avatar
Pool Newbie
Pool Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon 18 Apr, 2016 16:03

What do you call? is this?

Postby mikewood » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 16:12

I have a inset on the side of my circa 1980's pool that is kind of a seat. It's 3' square and about 1.5' deep. It has two poorly placed jets and a pipe going to the outside surface that provides air for some sort of underground Venturi. If you switch the Polaris booster pump from Polaris to the other position it squirts water thru these jets and turns the seat into a jacuzzi like contraption.
First, what would you call this?
Second, it doesn't work hardly at all. Would new just a help?
Third, Can it be easily converted into a waterfall or some other useful feature?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Skimmers, Jets, Lighting & Other Pool Fixtures”

Who is online at the Pool Help Forum

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests