Reliable Pool Contractor in Jakarta

What is floc, clarifier, stabilizer, cyanuric acid,
algaecide, brightener, dichlor, sodium hypo,
sodium bisulfate, ....??
prasetyoeko728
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: I'm working in a reliable pool contractor company, and i want to help people by solving their pool problems.

Reliable Pool Contractor in Jakarta

Postby prasetyoeko728 » Tue 21 Jun, 2016 04:21

Hi everyone...how do you do?

My name is Eko, and it's really nice to meet all of you here.

I just want to give you information, in case some of you need to build swimming pool, you can contact me right away, just put your e-mail address in the comment below, and i will contact you privately.

For your information, i work in Dimulti Pool, a pool contractor companies in Jakarta, Indonesia. Here, we offer the best quality of pool services such as pool building, pool renovation, pool repairmen, and pool maintenance to our customers. All of these services are offered with competitive price. Moreover, we also run as pool products and accessories supplier. We have many interesting portfolios and we can show you if you want. And the most important thing, our services cover the whole areas of Indonesia.

In closing, if you are interested to our service, just contact me in eko.prasetyo@typeapprovalindonesia.com, or visit our website in http://www.dimultipool.com further discussion.

Thank you.

Return to “Pool Chemical Problems & Swimming Pool Chemicals”