Part help!

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
Pool Newbie
Pool Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed 13 Jul, 2016 15:41

Part help!

Postby matthavens690 » Wed 13 Jul, 2016 15:46

I need help finding what the name of this is and where I can purchase one. Does anyone know?[img][/img]

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed 20 Jul, 2016 05:45

Re: Part help!

Postby paulbest » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 02:50

Can you explain more what this is for? It looks like a Hydrostatic Relief Plugs

You can buy it in your local pool service stores or hardware stores.

You can check Amazon for online purchaes. More convenient if you don't want to leave your house
Make sure to check the specs and details first to make sure this is what you need and want. ... B002EL3YHO

(This is not a referral link)

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”

Who is online at the Pool Help Forum

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests