hole in pool liner

Liner issues and problems installing or
maintaining above ground swimming pools.
keith

hole in pool liner

Postby keith » Thu 27 Jul, 2006 08:08

There is a hole in the bottom of the pool liner
Is there a way to repair this with out draining the water out of the pool.

Walter
Swimming Pool Pro
Swimming Pool Pro

Postby Walter » Fri 28 Jul, 2006 07:50

go to a supplier and get a vinyl repair kit, you are able to use some under water, you glue the patch topside and fold it over then swim to the bottom and place the patch over the hole and smooth it out. I have used it and it works, I got my kit from Walmart but you can get where you want.
We are a custom pool and spa builder. We can only offer suggestions with the information given. Don't hesitate to email me if you have a questions and I will answer it as best as I can or point you in the right direction.
Rgross

rip in liner

Postby Rgross » Sat 05 Aug, 2006 10:19

Walter wrote:go to a supplier and get a vinyl repair kit, you are able to use some under water, you glue the patch topside and fold it over then swim to the bottom and place the patch over the hole and smooth it out. I have used it and it works, I got my kit from Walmart but you can get where you want.

I have a sinking spots in my pool. Probably from mole. One of the spots got a pretty good size tear in it. when I went down to repair it there is no ground under it. Seems like there is just a big hole. Any suggestions?
Walter
Swimming Pool Pro
Swimming Pool Pro

Postby Walter » Mon 07 Aug, 2006 06:39

not really other then pull pool up and fill the holes in.
We are a custom pool and spa builder. We can only offer suggestions with the information given. Don't hesitate to email me if you have a questions and I will answer it as best as I can or point you in the right direction.

Return to “Liner & Above Ground Pools”