I need a vacuum

Adding chemicals, vacuuming, backwashing,
brushing, filter care, filter cleaning, replacing
worn or broken pool parts
onlypoolinthevillage2

I need a vacuum

Postby onlypoolinthevillage2 » Sat 29 Jul, 2006 08:48

I've flocced our 5m intex pool but can't pick up the stuff at the bottom - it just goes through the bag (on the hose attachment supplied). Guess I need a vacuum. What can I use (dont want to spend too much - although providing public service to village). Help appreciated!!!

Viv

CG Pool Buster

Postby Viv » Sun 13 May, 2007 18:44

We just bought a new commercial grade Pool Buster this year and love it. It runs on a rechargeable battery and is so easy to use. It can be attached to a pole or used just with the handle. It does a great job cleaning our pool and doesn't run out of power in the process (large pool approx. 16 x 34). DH says he has now cleaned the pool twice on one charge and it is still going strong! We ordered the finer 10 micron bag but the original does a great job, also.
dissatisflied customer

the extendee-pole

Postby dissatisflied customer » Sat 29 Mar, 2008 02:55

I would really recommend you get something with its own handle. I would never recommend you get that telescopic extendee-pole thing... it never stays where you lock it, and if you try to overtighten it the outer part of the screw will crack.
That seems to be the only kind of pole made... I can't find another model ANYWHERE. If you ever find one, publicize it! (Or design one yourself and make millions)
muss08
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar

Postby muss08 » Sat 29 Mar, 2008 16:37

Vacuum through your system to get the tiny debris and dust. You need a vacuum head which are relatively cheap and a vac hose if you dont already have one.

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”