Construction or upgrading of new or existing
swimming pools. Pool building materials and
miscellaneous construction techniques.
cdatusa
I'm new here
I'm new here

ABOUT TO GET A POOL

Postby cdatusa » Tue 15 Aug, 2006 12:29

My kids have really wanted a pool and I have finally caved in. What is a ball park figure for getting an average size in ground pool built and what does it take to maintain the pool monthly. I live in Corona, CA.

C DEE
pontoon
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: ABOUT TO GET A POOL

Postby pontoon » Wed 23 Aug, 2006 14:21

cdatusa wrote:My kids have really wanted a pool and I have finally caved in. What is a ball park figure for getting an average size in ground pool built and what does it take to maintain the pool monthly. I live in Corona, CA.

Well I guess basic starts around 21,000 but trust me you will be adding things so there is really no such thing as a basic price :cry:
Walter
Swimming Pool Pro
Swimming Pool Pro

Postby Walter » Fri 25 Aug, 2006 07:38

in ground gunite? I know you can't touch anything for 21,000 here at all. Average cost for us to maintain pools is $200/month, should be less if you do it because you buy just chemicals and don't charge for your time to clean.
We are a custom pool and spa builder. We can only offer suggestions with the information given. Don't hesitate to email me if you have a questions and I will answer it as best as I can or point you in the right direction.

Postby Guest » Thu 07 Sep, 2006 13:58

Average cost $25K
Spas, decking, etc, can make cost rise depending on what you like.

Avg. Upkeep - Depends on Salt Water or Regular chlorine

Salt water is the easiest to maintain but cost more intially to build, while regular chlorine is cheaper to build but avg. month will eat you alive.
caspecops

Pool Prices

Postby caspecops » Fri 15 Sep, 2006 23:43

You can find some basic pool prices in Houston here. Maybe you can use it as a reference point. I know from personal experience the add-ons can quickly increase the price depending on what you want.

-Cheers

Return to “Building, Construction & Rebuilds”