help, here i go again, new pool owener

Water bugs, swimming insects and sweat bees.
Foaming bubbly water. Frogs in the pool.
Dead animals in the swimming pool.

help, here i go again, new pool owener

Postby Guest » Sun 17 Jul, 2005 14:30

ok, i have an above ground pool, soft sided, blue one ya know, they are taking the backyards over all over, cheap, easy to set up, cost around 400 bucks...mine holds 4100 gals.

i can never get it to check out ok...so i dumped it...cleaned it out..and refilled it yesterday...the temp is 90 plus here in ne missouri usa. we use well water that is pretty hard to fill it....

when do i start the rotation of add this, add that, one thing is low and another is high dance again...i'm all but ready to give it away !!!!

only place around here to get stuff for it is at wal-mart...

it uses those cylender type paper filters....

any help would be a help...i can be contacted at blueangelhb@yahoo.com just put something about pool help in the subj line.....

thanks......Hollie

swimmer
I'm new here
I'm new here

pool help

Postby swimmer » Wed 20 Jul, 2005 21:38

I used baking soda to get my alk. up on my water. Plus it had to be what helped clear the water. Has any one else tried this? I seen it on the back of a box. Sorry I dont know ,I am new to it to.

Re: help, here i go again, new pool owener

Postby Guest » Thu 01 Dec, 2005 09:09

Anonymous wrote:ok, i have an above ground pool, soft sided, blue one ya know, they are taking the backyards over all over, cheap, easy to set up, cost around 400 bucks...mine holds 4100 gals.

i can never get it to check out ok...so i dumped it...cleaned it out..and refilled it yesterday...the temp is 90 plus here in ne missouri usa. we use well water that is pretty hard to fill it....

when do i start the rotation of add this, add that, one thing is low and another is high dance again...i'm all but ready to give it away !!!!

only place around here to get stuff for it is at wal-mart...

it uses those cylender type paper filters....

any help would be a help...i can be contacted at blueangelhb@yahoo.com just put something about pool help in the subj line.....

thanks......Hollie
:lol:

Return to “General Pool Water Problems”