Can anyone help with Clormatic error code?

SWGs, salt water chlorine generators, chlorinators,
ozone generators, UV systems, . . .
joem3064

Postby joem3064 » Sun 28 Oct, 2012 13:44

If anyone needs spare parts for Clormatic 3 601, my cell finally died after 12 years. Flow sensor works, but I cut the PVC at the sleeve connector. All the boards and cords are good. I'm not selling, it's free if you pick up in Sarasota area, or prepay postage expense to mail beyond this area.

calitoej
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 10,000 gallon
Inground

Postby calitoej » Thu 01 Nov, 2012 19:33

joem3064 wrote:If anyone needs spare parts for Clormatic 3 601, my cell finally died after 12 years. Flow sensor works, but I cut the PVC at the sleeve connector. All the boards and cords are good. I'm not selling, it's free if you pick up in Sarasota area, or prepay postage expense to mail beyond this area.

joem3064,

Any chance you still have that flow sensor? I would definatly like to take it off your hands if you do. :D Mine just petered out this week after 6 years. It's throwing the 172/186 codes and has yellowish splotches that don't come off with wiping around the 3 sensors. My cell seems to be fine still and I have a new one ready to go, just in case it does die soon. I really don't want to switch out the plumbing to the new 3 port system yet though since I think it is just the sensor at this point. Seeing as how you got 12 years out of your cell in the same area of Florida gives me hope!
If you still have it I could paypal you postage or mail you a check. I'm in Apopka(Orlando area) my zip is 32712. Let me know.
Thanks- Doug

Postby Guest » Mon 28 Jan, 2013 17:12

Millerzone41 wrote:What did anyone find out about error code 172 and 186? I cleaned the sensor like the manual said and it didn't work. Did anyone find a solution? Did a new one fix it?

Replace the flow senso. About $192.00
Guillaume

Re: Can anyone help with Clormatic error code?

Postby Guillaume » Sun 02 Oct, 2016 10:12

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you had a back printed circuit (psd001) for a clormatic (cm601), i could buy? My problem is that i live in France (1st point) and it seems i can't find one here (2nd point).
Thank you,
Guillaume

Return to “Salt Water Chlorine Generators, Ozone, UV”