Why in the world would u get pepple tec.....

Tile, mosaic, marbelite, Marcite, Marblesheen,
fiberglass, plaster, shotcrete, paint, epoxy coatings.
Use, care and repair of the various surfaces.
aragon pool plaster

Postby aragon pool plaster » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 23:31

Pebble finish looks nicer and last alot longer because of its strength. It was invented for that same reason . there's places on this planet where regular plaster cracks because the land movement is much greater thats why it was invented to be strong and smoothness comes by a good finish i recommended mini pebble its alot smoother then regular pebble. But of course diamond brite is a much better product its just alot more expensive. Look in too a product called hydrazzo or quartz scapes both very smooth and nice looking

czechmate
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: 16 x 32 gunite21000 gal., Diamond Brite Blue, Swimquip XL pump, DE36

Postby czechmate » Sat 25 Aug, 2012 14:17

[quote="aragon pool plaster"] But of course diamond brite is a much better product its just alot more expensive.
I have installed DiamondBrite 4 seasons ago. I am still very grateful for the extended research I did before pulling the trigger. BTW, shifting ground will not have as much effect on cracking of the surface if pool is designed properly. It may settle due to uneven moisture disposition around the perimeter, but should not crack if there is sufficient re-bar structure and proper gunite mix in proper thickness. It will crack though, if freeform presents abnormal weight difference in deep and shalow end in a L shaped pool. It should be expected and avoided in unstable soils.

Return to “Pool Surface Discussions”