Baracuda Classic problem

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
Blaqjaq

Baracuda Classic problem

Postby Blaqjaq » Fri 01 Jun, 2007 05:24

Hello

I have a Barracuda Classic (quite old but still works fine). The biggest problem I have at the moment is that whenever it climbs the walls it then drops back down and instead of continuing going around it goes backwards onto its back and then doesnt get back down to the pool surface.

the suction is plenty because it climbs all the way up, almost too high but it never goes above the waters surface. so its not 'falling' as such.

Any ideas what could be causing it?

Re: Baracuda Classic problem

Postby Guest » Mon 23 Jul, 2007 23:46

Blaqjaq wrote:Hello

I have a Barracuda Classic (quite old but still works fine). The biggest problem I have at the moment is that whenever it climbs the walls it then drops back down and instead of continuing going around it goes backwards onto its back and then doesnt get back down to the pool surface.

the suction is plenty because it climbs all the way up, almost too high but it never goes above the waters surface. so its not 'falling' as such.

Re: Baracuda Classic problem

Postby Guest » Mon 23 Jul, 2007 23:50

Anonymous wrote:
Blaqjaq wrote:Hello

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”