Liquid solar blanket in a "pill" yay or nay?

Electric heaters, gas heaters, heat pumps,
solar heaters, geothermal heating, solar pool
covers and wood-burning pool heating equipment.
Nicole

Postby Nicole » Sat 05 Sep, 2009 19:52

My company sells TROPICAL FISH, a single TROPICAL FISH contains liquid which automatically floats to the surface of the pool, and acts as an evaporation inhibitor, much as a conventional solar blanket performs, only much easier to use.

The key ingredient Tropical Fish Liquid Solar Blanket is a non-toxic chemical called HEATSAVER; it is pool filter friendly, does not affect the pool's chemical balance (pH, chlorine, alkalinity) of the water, will not damage vinyl liners or any other pool surfaces, and is absolutely harmless to skin contact. You cannot see it, taste it or smell it in the pool water.

Our company has been in the pool heating business for over nineteen years, we would be more than happy to get you info or answer any of questions, Please feel free to call us or check us out on the web.

Nicole
poolheat(dot)com
800-780-4328

ray

How To Make Your Own Liquid Solar Pool Cover

Postby ray » Tue 22 Dec, 2009 20:46

Mr. Money Saver wrote:Hello,

Yes, the products you mention work great.

However you can make your own liquid solar pool cover in liquid or powdered formulas.

Check this web site to learn more:
Ed Smith

How To Make Your Own Liquid Solar Pool Cover

Postby Ed Smith » Sat 13 Mar, 2010 17:05

Mr. Money Saver wrote:Hello,

Yes, the products you mention work great.

However you can make your own liquid solar pool cover in liquid or powdered formulas.

Check this web site to learn more:
Ed Smith

How to make your own solar blanket

Postby Ed Smith » Sat 13 Mar, 2010 17:09

Okay, Mr. Money Saver,

What is the chemical so I can make my own liquid blanket?

Ed Smith
mouffe

Postby mouffe » Wed 03 Aug, 2011 07:33

barby102 wrote:how do you make solar cover?????????????????????????

I found the recipe on and tried it but the product is not clear and leaves a milky deposit on the pool surface . Has anyone else ever foud the correct recipe
Liquid Pool Cover Respondant

Postby Liquid Pool Cover Respondant » Wed 03 Aug, 2011 15:25

I wanted to make a reply to this thread because I have noticed a few, very important misunderstandings.

First of all, Heatsavr, the original liquid solar pool cover, is a patented product manufactured exclusively by Flexible Solutions. It is found in bulk containers under the name trademark Heatsavr, or as the liquid inside of Ecosavr liquid solar pool cover fish.

Anything manufactured by any company OTHER than Flexible Solutions is NOT using Heatsavr as their active ingredient. As such, any claims for effectiveness or safety cannot be proven, as the liquid is NOT the same.

Also, there are "recipes" available on the internet but their are either a) incorrect, b) dangerous to make outside of properly maintained and dedicated warehouses, or c) incomplete. It is certainly not recommended that you try to make a chemical substance like Heatsavr in your home.

Finally, Flexible Solutions has provided many years of proof that their products works very effectively, saving approximately 50% of water & heat, and reducing energy consumption by 15-40%. You can verify these results by reading through the efficiency results on their website: liquidpoolcovers.com

To the best of my knowledge, no other liquid pool cover manufacturer provides the results of any testing, either for safety or efficiency.
LiquidPoolCoverAdvisor

Postby LiquidPoolCoverAdvisor » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 15:08

There is one company in particular that has done a lot of research and testing on their products to prove that they do work effectively: Flexible Solutions

They openly share all their testing - including safety data - so that pool owners can feel comfortable using the products. I have noticed that some of the other manufacturers make it difficult for pool owners to find any actual test results.

If you are interested in using a liquid pool cover, I would suggest checking out this site: www.liquidpoolcovers.com

Return to “Solar & Pool Heaters”